Counts crosses off MAs, it shows % that all MAs are above slower MAs
If MA crosses above another, the indicator rises
If MA crosses under another, the indicator falls
If the indicator rises to 100%, every MA is above MAs with higher period
If the indicator falls to 0%, every MA is under MAs with higher period
You set the maximal MA and the step between the MAs
MAmax = 50 the maximal MA
Step = 5 the step of periods berween MAs
MAavg = 20 period to calculate moving average from MAcrosses
MAmethod = 1
MA moving average method:
- 0 Simple moving average,
- 1 Exponential moving average,
- 2 Smoothed moving average,
- 3 Linear weighted moving average
ApliedPrice = 0
Price from which calculate MAs:
- 0 Close price.
- 1 Open price.
- 2 High price.
- 3 Low price.
- 4 Median price, (high+low)/2.
- 5 Typical price, (high+low+close)/3.
- 6 Weighted close price, (high+low+close+close)/4.
Can by used as a trend indicator with high values
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
MAcrosses is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MAcrosses provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MAcrosses.mq4?
- Download MAcrosses.mq4
- Copy MAcrosses.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on MAcrosses.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MAcrosses.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MAcrosses.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: