Signals are generated when extremums of MACD form one of two patterns described in the code.
The most useful TFs for it are H1 and higher. Inicator signals show rather good results in tester without any upgrading, just some magic with parameters.
I use it as trend filter. The drawdown is quite high, but the indicator does it’s job.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
MACD Signals is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MACD Signals provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MACD Signals.mq4?
- Download MACD Signals.mq4
- Copy MACD Signals.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on MACD Signals.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MACD Signals.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MACD Signals.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: