Thise indicator can be used in all time frame, and the divergent line is outomatic .
If you like to use divergent with MACD you can use thise indicator …
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
MACD Histogram is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MACD Histogram provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MACD Histogram.mq4?
- Download MACD Histogram.mq4
- Copy MACD Histogram.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on MACD Histogram.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MACD Histogram.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MACD Histogram.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: