This is the standard MACD indicator drawing two flat lines instead of a signal line. It allows you to detect and trade flat/range-bound markets.
It’s nothing fancy. I only created it to run some tests, but it might be useful to others.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
MACD + Flat Market Detector is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MACD + Flat Market Detector provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MACD + Flat Market Detector.mq4?
- Download MACD + Flat Market Detector.mq4
- Copy MACD + Flat Market Detector.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on MACD + Flat Market Detector.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MACD + Flat Market Detector.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MACD + Flat Market Detector.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: