This indicator has been done to find out MACD divergenсe\convergenсe and mismath between price and volume.
Full functional MACD lines and histogram, and you can turn off showing volumes whenever you want.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
MACD and Volumes is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MACD and Volumes provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MACD and Volumes.mq4?
- Download MACD and Volumes.mq4
- Copy MACD and Volumes.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on MACD and Volumes.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MACD and Volumes.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MACD and Volumes.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: