The code is based on indicators from six time frames with each giving a seperate signal as to its timeframe.
When the ALL part of a time frame is showing UP/Down it means most of the indicator agree to the direction. Orders can then be placed based on the signal given by the ALL signal.
This indicator takes input from the major time frames and displays the appropriate time to trade each timeframe based on five indicators. It is best used when the major timeframes are giving a coresponding signal with the lower ones
This indicator uses five different indicators from 6 different timeframes to give a signal. It is best used when the major timeframe signals agree with the lower timeframe signal except when scalping.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Mabel Timeframes is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Mabel Timeframes provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Mabel Timeframes.mq4?
- Download Mabel Timeframes.mq4
- Copy Mabel Timeframes.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Mabel Timeframes.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Mabel Timeframes.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Mabel Timeframes.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: