The indicator is completely analogous to indicator LSMA Color published in CodeBase, except only one thing. It works much faster.
extern int period=34; // Regression calculating period
extern int price=0; // Price used for calculations 0-Close, 1-Open, 2- High, 3-Low, etc.
extern int Shift=0; // Chart shift when drawing
extern bool bPlaySound=true; // Playing a sound when changing color
extern string SoundName=”alert.wav”; // Wave file
extern int CheckBar=0; // Bar, on which the color changing is controlled
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Linear Regression Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Linear Regression Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Linear Regression Indicator.mq4?
- Download Linear Regression Indicator.mq4
- Copy Linear Regression Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Linear Regression Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Linear Regression Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Linear Regression Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: