The indicator shows support/resistance levels calculated using the methods by V.B. Antonov (A_Vlad).
for the charts of <M30, it calculates on the preceding hour
for the charts of M30 and H1, it calculates on the preceding day
for the charts of H4 and D1, it calculates on the preceding week
for W1 charts, it calculates on the preceding month
It is adjusted as follows:
1 – degraded price range
2 – normal price range
3 – expanded price range
_Shift: visual length of lines in the chart
I whomped up this indicator on the basis of ^X_Sensors by Mr.WT, Senior Linux Hacker
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: