Lagrange’s interpolation polynomial is used for the determination of the function on the basis of the given points. In point of fact, the indicator takes the coordinates of the points located betweenextern int begin and extern int end (marked with the red and blue lines on the chart), and calculates the coordinates of the next points using the Lagrange’s interpolation polynomial.
begin – the number of the bar the selection of points’ coordinates for the interpolation is begun with. It is marked with the red line;
end – the number of the bar the selection of points’ coordinates for the interpolation is finished with. It is marked with the blue line;
numPrognoz – the number of the points located to the left and to the right of the begin and end, that are calculated using the Lagrange’s interpolation polynomial.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: