Just like the Kijun-sen+ indicator, it draws both lines forward on a specified number of periods. Periods and the number of periods for drawing forward are specified separately for each line in external parameters. I use it together with the Silver-channels. In a flat market, these lines rest, as a rule, because there are no new periods.
P.S. It is a new version dated 13.06.2006 (the error of drawing forward is corrected; the chart was drawn on 1 odd bar there).
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Kijun-Tenkan is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Kijun-Tenkan provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Kijun-Tenkan.mq4?
- Download Kijun-Tenkan.mq4
- Copy Kijun-Tenkan.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Kijun-Tenkan.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Kijun-Tenkan.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Kijun-Tenkan.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: