Kijun Sen Candles Two Colors: Also available for MT5
This Indicator draws different colored candles above and below a Kijun Sen (KS) line.
The user is required to ensure that the Kijun Sen period on both the present Indicator and the user provided Kijun Sen match each other exactly.
This indicator has been updated to automatically change the the chart to a Line Chart and set the Line Chart to color None before drawing the the Kijun Sen Candles.
Steps 1 to 7 are therefore no longer necessary.
Open a new chart.
Change the chart price graphic to Line Chart – Press (Alt + 3) or locate ‘Charts’ on top menu and select ‘Line Chart’. Make sure that ‘Bar Chart’ or ‘Candlesticks’ is not accidentally selected.
Open the Chart Properties window – press (F8) or right click anywhere on the chart and select ‘Properties’.
Select the Colors tab.
Select ‘Line Chart:’, now select the ‘▼’ and change color to ‘None’. The chart should now have no graphical price displayed and is referred to as the blank chart.
A template of the blank chart can be made for further use with other currency pairs or instruments.
Attach Indicator Color Candles cross Kijun Sen to the blank chart.
Kijun Sen Indicator: Predefined Kijun Sen Indicators of periods 21, 34, 50 and 100 are included in a zip file above.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Kijun Sen Candles Two Colors is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Kijun Sen Candles Two Colors provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Kijun Sen Candles Two Colors.mq4?
- Download Kijun Sen Candles Two Colors.mq4
- Copy Kijun Sen Candles Two Colors.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Kijun Sen Candles Two Colors.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Kijun Sen Candles Two Colors.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Kijun Sen Candles Two Colors.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: