This indicator draws: 1 Kijun Sen + 1 Envelope + 3 Price Labels.
The Kijun Sen, Envelope and Price Labels can be shown/hidden as required.
Envelopes can be used to identify:
- Price ranging;
- Overbought price levels;
- Oversold price levels;
- Take Profit levels;
- Stop Loss Levels.
Lower timeframes will require higher Kijun Sen periond and lower Envelope deviation, higher timeframes lower Kijun Sen period and higher Envelope deviation. Adjust according to user preference.
Note: Kijun Sen functions well in trending markets. Be aware of chop during ranging markets.
Also available for MetaTrader 5:
- Kijun Sen + 1 Envelope
- Kijun Sen + 3 Envelopes.
Image: Kijun Period = 26, Envelope Deviation = 4000, Timeframe = Daily
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Kijun Sen and Envelope is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Kijun Sen and Envelope provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Kijun Sen and Envelope.mq4?
- Download Kijun Sen and Envelope.mq4
- Copy Kijun Sen and Envelope.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Kijun Sen and Envelope.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Kijun Sen and Envelope.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Kijun Sen and Envelope.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: