It uses monthly High/Low values.
To draw all levels, it is necessary to download the history.
In the second version the High and Low values are plotted with different colors. V2 also allows to use High/Low values for the defined number of months (N).
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
JS.Levels is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
JS.Levels provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install JS.Levels.mq4?
- Download JS.Levels.mq4
- Copy JS.Levels.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on JS.Levels.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator JS.Levels.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove JS.Levels.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: