Jay Digital Parabolic Spy is a multi timeframe indicator based on the parabolic sar.
It displays timeframes from 15 minutes to 4 hours.
If the parabolic sar is below the price (indicating a buy position), then a green arrow pointing up will be displayed otherwise, a red arrow pointing down will be displayed.
The indicator shows 3 values: Position, pipDifference and SwinG.
The position indicates which direction the parabolic sar is currently in. It will display a green arrow for buy and a red arrow for sell.
Pipifference tells us howfar in pips the price is from the parabolic sar or in other words, how many pips in the oposite direction the parabolic sar will have to move before there is a reversal of the signal.
SwinG is simply the entire length of the candle measured in pips.
Please note that all the values are for the current candles on their respective timeframes.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Jay Digital Parabolic Spy Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Jay Digital Parabolic Spy Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Jay Digital Parabolic Spy Indicator.mq4?
- Download Jay Digital Parabolic Spy Indicator.mq4
- Copy Jay Digital Parabolic Spy Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Jay Digital Parabolic Spy Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Jay Digital Parabolic Spy Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Jay Digital Parabolic Spy Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: