An additional Indicator. It shows closed deals on the chart and current account statistics.
It shows current account statistics and green labels for long positions, red for short positions and grey for close points.
Also it draws a lines for deals from open to close with color depending on the position result (green for profitable trades and red for losses)
I am using it to prepare trade reports. It is very useful for analysis, because it shows the trade results in a very useful form.
The code has comments.
After its delete from the chart it deletes all of the objects which has been created by indicator.
An indicator has several parameters:
- DealMarkers = True; // Show deals
- DepoStats = True; // Show statistics
- clAccName = Silver; // Account name color
- clInfData = Gray; // Account Information color
- FontSize = 8; // Font size
- LeadingSpase = 9; // Spaces for alignment
- clLineProfit = Lime; // Color for profitable deals
- clLineLoss = Red; // Color for deals with losses
- clMarkerBuy = Lime; // Color for buy label
- clMarkerSell = Red; // Color for sell label
- clMarkerClose = Silver; // Color for close label
PS. The author thanks KimIV and xrust
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Informer is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Informer provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Informer.mq4?
- Download Informer.mq4
- Copy Informer.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Informer.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Informer.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Informer.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: