Shows trading information such as spread, ATR, swap, etc.
The fractal trend indicates the actual price relative to each timeframe’s last high and last low fractal points. The place of indicator’s panel is adjustable (corner and X-Y offset) and with “All Other Objects To Background” switcher can be always on top. You can hide each information what isn’t useful for you.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Infoboard is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Infoboard provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Infoboard.mq4?
- Download Infoboard.mq4
- Copy Infoboard.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Infoboard.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Infoboard.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Infoboard.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: