This indicator displays, in histogram form, the difference between either:
- a fast and slow moving average (MA_Power=true)
- main and signal lines of a MACD indicator (MACD_Power=true)
- main and signal lines of a stochastic indicator (Stochastic_Power=true)
Only one option can be choosen (default is moving average) at any one time, although another indicator can be opened for another option.
This indicator also displays average (strength) levels of difference values above and below the zero line. This feature can be disabled (Set_Levels=false).
This indicator is meant to gauge the power/strength behind a price move.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Indicator Strength is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Indicator Strength provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Indicator Strength.mq4?
- Download Indicator Strength.mq4
- Copy Indicator Strength.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Indicator Strength.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Indicator Strength.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Indicator Strength.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: