Many of us have often wanted to see in a visual way where a certain trading strategy has its flaws. And if we could see the objective trading statistics at the same time it would be really great.
There is a backtester in MT4 but running a backtest in a visual mode for each change in the EA takes a lot of time. Also, its visual capabilities are quite limited. Then, you cannot test multi-currency strategies with it, at least not in an efficient way.
I have tried to address all of these issues and the result is this open-source indicator for visually testing trading strategies. Of course it is not possible to make a completely universal indicator for all the purposes but the current framework can be easily modified and expanded for specific needs (like multi-currency).
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Indicator for evaluation of trading strategies is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Indicator for evaluation of trading strategies provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Indicator for evaluation of trading strategies.mq4?
- Download Indicator for evaluation of trading strategies.mq4
- Copy Indicator for evaluation of trading strategies.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Indicator for evaluation of trading strategies.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Indicator for evaluation of trading strategies.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Indicator for evaluation of trading strategies.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: