The indicator calculates the number of the local maximums (by High) and minimums (by Low) of the price that fall within every value of the price in all available history of the symbol. The result is displayed in the form of a hystogram located to the left of the chart in the chart window. To reduce the noise, the levels of max. and min. are fixed only after they are confirmed by the corresponding max. and min. of the supporting moving average.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Hystogram of levels is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Hystogram of levels provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Hystogram of levels.mq4?
- Download Hystogram of levels.mq4
- Copy Hystogram of levels.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Hystogram of levels.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Hystogram of levels.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Hystogram of levels.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: