15 Sep 2010 – Version 2
GRID10 is an indicator which will draw a grid on a chart using grid lines separated at a convenient power of ten. I have updated this indicator with the following features:
1 – The optional ability to include intermediate grid lines every 10%, 20%, 25% or 50% of the major grid lines.
2 – The resolution of the grid is now tied to the range of the chart (rather than the range of the data on the chart). This means that if the chart is resized, the grid will automatically resize with it at the next tick. (You can resize the chart by right-clicking in the margin to the right of the chart, and dragging the mouse up or down accordingly.)
3 – Correction to odd results caused by use of MathMod API function. (See the code for details of this fix if you’re interested.)
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: