This is the standard Heiken Ashi, but with the option to spot Dojis and color them differently.
Basically, if the body of the candle is less than a certain percentage of the total range for that candle, then it’s a doji. That’s the premise behind this. A Doji for Heiken Ashi is typically almost no body at all, with a long head and tail. I default the value to 10% of the total range, but I personally have been testing with the value at 4%. YMMV.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Heiken Ashi w Doji Spotter is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Heiken Ashi w Doji Spotter provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Heiken Ashi w Doji Spotter.mq4?
- Download Heiken Ashi w Doji Spotter.mq4
- Copy Heiken Ashi w Doji Spotter.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Heiken Ashi w Doji Spotter.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Heiken Ashi w Doji Spotter.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Heiken Ashi w Doji Spotter.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: