The purpose of this indicator is to highlight the price zones that had the most activity : the hottest zones.
The indicator shows a gradient of colors from Cold to Hot.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Heat Map MultiColor is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Heat Map MultiColor provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Heat Map MultiColor.mq4?
- Download Heat Map MultiColor.mq4
- Copy Heat Map MultiColor.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Heat Map MultiColor.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Heat Map MultiColor.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Heat Map MultiColor.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: