The moving average that divides the prices for classes. The classes with extreme price get bigger weight (importance) (different from WMA). It should show the state of bought / sold out of market. It Show Trend.
Green line is up-trend.
Red is down-trend
Blue is no trend.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
GruchaAverage Trend Line is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
GruchaAverage Trend Line provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install GruchaAverage Trend Line.mq4?
- Download GruchaAverage Trend Line.mq4
- Copy GruchaAverage Trend Line.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on GruchaAverage Trend Line.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator GruchaAverage Trend Line.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove GruchaAverage Trend Line.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: