This indicator shows the last candle (High-Low) of all timeframes (M1,M5 … D1) together with the actual price.
Colors show whether the bar is bullish or bearish or neutral (Doji).
High and low levels are displayable for each timeframe.
Maybe useful for scalping and breakout systems.
Color setting is variable.
Please, give a little feedback if you find it useful. Thanks!
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
GG-TimeFramer is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
GG-TimeFramer provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install GG-TimeFramer.mq4?
- Download GG-TimeFramer.mq4
- Copy GG-TimeFramer.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on GG-TimeFramer.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator GG-TimeFramer.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove GG-TimeFramer.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: