This a little contribution for the wonderful community. I inspired my indicator by Edgar Peters work. It is a fractal volatility indicator based on Bollerslev Model. ARMA and ARCH models could help to understand forecast.
The indicator grows when the volatility of the market is high. The changes or variation can be predicted as well. Almost you have greater value of indicator when up or down tendency. All critics are accepted to improve the indicator.
I added an improvement to better results ()
In version 1.1 you can reverse GARCH (1,1) or just leave as default behavior. If you’ve already downloaded it, re-download it to test the improvements
Version 1.2 is better, you can customize more parameters. I use this new code and result is so good.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
GARCH is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
GARCH provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install GARCH.mq4?
- Download GARCH.mq4
- Copy GARCH.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on GARCH.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator GARCH.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove GARCH.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: