The idea is as follows:
If the cross doesn’t touch the red line, it is an alert.
I tried trading on a 5-minute chart. The results obtained are very good. It easily makes 50-100 pips daily.
STOP LOSS should be placed at max/min of the preceding bar. TP is about 5-15 pips distant.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
GA-ind is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
GA-ind provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install GA-ind.mq4?
- Download GA-ind.mq4
- Copy GA-ind.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on GA-ind.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator GA-ind.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove GA-ind.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: