This all-in-one indicator was inspired by !x-meter and used some of its code as a template for the graphic objects (so thanks to Robert Hill who developed it). It is however completely different and provides alot more information that would normally require many charts and indicators and general screen clutter. It was designed to give alot more precision to both trade entries and exits and provide an instant snapshot of a currency pair’s movement. Multi-Meter works on any currency or timeframe (or it should) and displays the following in the bottom right corner of the chart..
- A graph of Stochastic Oscillators on timeframes M1 up to D1.
- An indication of the market trend using EMA’s on timeframes M1 to D1.
- The direction of the MACD on the current chart, and crossing of the signal line and zero line.
- The direction of a fast 3 period LWMA crossing a 5 period SMA (periods can be changed).
- The direction of the Parabolic SAR on the current chart for giving the exit signal and also confirmation for entry.
- An oscillating graph of the William’s % Range indicator. This was used because of its fast movement and unique predictive quality. Also because its very good for identifying Overbought/Oversold conditions.
- A Bar % Increase/Decrease meter I developed to give a direct visual representation of the percentage rise or fall of the current price compared to the last 4 bars. It’s simple but effective. The gist of it is that the previous 4 bar movements (close to close) are averaged and percentaged, so if the current bar rises above 100% it is speeding up above the recent average, conversely if it drops below 100% it is slowing down and taking on a more steady movement. Strong price movements are displayed in bright red or green, with varying shades according to the strength of movement.
- The overall recommended signal to trade, based on the various indicator signals.
- And last but not least the spread of the currency, in big easy-to-see numbers.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
FX Multi-Meter is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
FX Multi-Meter provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install FX Multi-Meter.mq4?
- Download FX Multi-Meter.mq4
- Copy FX Multi-Meter.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on FX Multi-Meter.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator FX Multi-Meter.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove FX Multi-Meter.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: