This is an updated version of FRASMA (https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8718). It takes the fractal dimension from FGDI (https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8844), and adds a parameter “shift” to move the MA by “shift” steps to the right (if “shift” is positive) or to the left (if “shift” is negative), this addition comes from the request of a reader of my blog.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
FRASMAv2 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
FRASMAv2 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install FRASMAv2.mq4?
- Download FRASMAv2.mq4
- Copy FRASMAv2.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on FRASMAv2.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator FRASMAv2.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove FRASMAv2.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: