This indicator is very simple: it shows signals triggered using Fractals and the original ZigZag indicator without any further filtering.
It does never -ever- repaint a past signal and therefore it useful to study the real behavior of the ZigZag -which does repaint- as a trading tool over time.
You should complement signals with your own trading strategy or edit the source code to do it.
As you can see, many signals are repainted by ZigZag indicator over time.
It depends on original MetaQuotes ZigZag indicator -attached-.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Fractal ZigZag (never repaints) is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Fractal ZigZag (never repaints) provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Fractal ZigZag (never repaints).mq4?
- Download Fractal ZigZag (never repaints).mq4
- Copy Fractal ZigZag (never repaints).mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Fractal ZigZag (never repaints).mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Fractal ZigZag (never repaints).mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Fractal ZigZag (never repaints).mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: