Following a modelisation of the price variation by Fractional Brownian Motion, this indicator increases the width the Bollinger Bands in order to avoid (or minimize) false signals (of entry or exit). For a more complete explanation, please see my blog: http://fractalfinance.blogspot.com/2009/05/from-bollinger-to-fractal-bands.html
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Fractal Bands is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Fractal Bands provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Fractal Bands.mq4?
- Download Fractal Bands.mq4
- Copy Fractal Bands.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Fractal Bands.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Fractal Bands.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Fractal Bands.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: