FractalAMA Description: Fractal Adaptive Moving Average – by John Ehlers Version 1.1 7/17/2006
Heavily modified and reprogrammed by Matt Kennel
The FRAMA is an alternative indicator to the default fractals that is included with the MT4 installation.
October 2005 Issue – “FRAMA – Fractal Adaptive Moving Average” Length will be forced to be an even number. Odd numbers will be bumped up to the next even number.
Last modified 2006.
There is another FRAMA already uploaded to codebase, this one may accompany it. I find it useful.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Fractal Adaptive Moving Average is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Fractal Adaptive Moving Average provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Fractal Adaptive Moving Average.mq4?
- Download Fractal Adaptive Moving Average.mq4
- Copy Fractal Adaptive Moving Average.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Fractal Adaptive Moving Average.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Fractal Adaptive Moving Average.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Fractal Adaptive Moving Average.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: