The indicator analyzes the last three bars on the basis of a quadratic function. It is displayed as a histogram. There are two moving averages on it, the parameters of which can be changed in presetting. I also introduced optional sound alerts and comment in the main field when signal lines are touched. The second indicator, Fast_3, works on the same principle, but it introduces alerts in the price field as corresponding arrows. Stops at the level of preceding fractals are crossed. The indicator was created because I needed a non-delayed and non-redrawn oscillator. As a result, it delays from the price by one bar, of course, but, at least, it is not redrawn all the time. As compared to other MACDs, it is 2 bars faster. However, this high sensibility results in that this indicator should be applied with any low-frequency filter on a flat market.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: