EURX Euro Currency Index
EURX=34.38805726 x [(EURUSD x 0.3155) + (EURGBP x 0.3056) + (EURJPY x 0.1891) + (EURCHF x 0.1113) + (EURSEK x 0.0785)]
The presented indicator is displayed in form of a line with two removable and customizable moving averages. The indicator is shown in the separate chart window
extern string comment1 = “// 0 – PRICE_CLOSE, 1 – PRICE_OPEN, 2 – PRICE_HIGH, 3 – PRICE_LOW, 4 – PRICE_MEDIAN, 5 – PRICE_TYPICAL, 6 – PRICE_WEIGHTED”;
extern int _PriceType = PRICE_CLOSE;
extern int MA_Period1 = 13; //period of the first moving average. Set to 0 to turn it off
extern int MA_Period2 = 17;
extern string comment2 = “// 0 – MODE_SMA, 1 – MODE_EMA, 2 – MODE_SMMA, 3 – MODE_LWMA”;
extern int MA_Mode1 = MODE_SMA;
extern int MA_Mode2 = MODE_SMA;
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
EURX Euro Currency Index is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
EURX Euro Currency Index provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install EURX Euro Currency Index.mq4?
- Download EURX Euro Currency Index.mq4
- Copy EURX Euro Currency Index.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on EURX Euro Currency Index.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator EURX Euro Currency Index.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove EURX Euro Currency Index.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: