The entropy is the measure of the disorder of the system.
One of the methods of calculation the entroy of random sample is used in the indicator.
The parameters of the setting NumBars is the width of the gap or, what is more habitual for a trader, the period of the indicator.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
EntropyMath is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
EntropyMath provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install EntropyMath.mq4?
- Download EntropyMath.mq4
- Copy EntropyMath.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on EntropyMath.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator EntropyMath.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove EntropyMath.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: