The indicator doesn’t draw the Elliott waves, but it helps you to define them.
Lets consider how does it works:
1. The WAVE. The first, you should draw any trend line using Fractals and define its name it in the following form : “1<space>*****”, for exampe: “1 wave“. After the first tick, or if you don’t want to wait for it, update it using the right mouse button you will get the picture like this:
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Elliott Waves Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Elliott Waves Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Elliott Waves Indicator.mq4?
- Download Elliott Waves Indicator.mq4
- Copy Elliott Waves Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Elliott Waves Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Elliott Waves Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Elliott Waves Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: