V (Volatility) Speed is an indicator that displays the current high-low (range) of each bar on the chart, and displays it in the data window below with a smoothed average of the past x(3) bars. 3 is the default, the longer the period the more long term the value, in other words if you want a short term volatility indication to signal an increase in volatility, a lower number should be used.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
EES V Speed is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
EES V Speed provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install EES V Speed.mq4?
- Download EES V Speed.mq4
- Copy EES V Speed.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on EES V Speed.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator EES V Speed.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove EES V Speed.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: