This indicator is very simple: it shows signals triggered using two different ZigZag indicators (fast and slow) without any filtering.
It does never -ever- repaint a past signal and therefore is useful to study the real behavior of the ZigZag indicator -which does repaint- as a trading tool over time.
As you can see, many signals are repainted by ZigZag indicator over time. Fractals have been used to reduce the number of highs and lows painted.
It depends on original MetaQuotes ZigZag indicator -attached-.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Double ZigZag (no repaint) is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Double ZigZag (no repaint) provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Double ZigZag (no repaint).mq4?
- Download Double ZigZag (no repaint).mq4
- Copy Double ZigZag (no repaint).mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Double ZigZag (no repaint).mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Double ZigZag (no repaint).mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Double ZigZag (no repaint).mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: