There is possibility to:
- choose amount of bars to calculate the formula
- choose type of average, which is used in counting
- choose price (open, close, high, low), which is used in counting
- choose shift of average
- calculate and display overbought and oversold levels (60% and 100%)
Levels are counted using special formula, which is used standard deviation function. However levels are displayed correctly and results are the same as results received using manual methods. Level factors were specially selected and are the most suitable to use.
- ‘Show object description’ option must be enabled
- If two indicators have to be displayed in one window, DPO should be added as first
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
DiNapoli Price Oscillator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
DiNapoli Price Oscillator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install DiNapoli Price Oscillator.mq4?
- Download DiNapoli Price Oscillator.mq4
- Copy DiNapoli Price Oscillator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on DiNapoli Price Oscillator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator DiNapoli Price Oscillator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove DiNapoli Price Oscillator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: