Indicator developed by Brazilian and analyst Odir Aguiar (Didi), consists of “Moving Averages”, known for the famous needles Didi, which allows the visualization of reversal points.
The concept is very simple, when you insert 3 Moving Averages on display, one of three periods, an 8 and the other 20, there appears the formation of the indicator which works on an axis or center line 0. The needles occur when the intersection of averages comes closest to the line 0.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Didi Index Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Didi Index Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Didi Index Indicator.mq4?
- Download Didi Index Indicator.mq4
- Copy Didi Index Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Didi Index Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Didi Index Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Didi Index Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: