CustomCandle draws candlesticks of a larger and, perhaps, non-standard (for MT 4) timeframe in the current chart. At the same time, there is no need to open that larger timeframe chart, since only the data from the current timeframe are used. You should make the candlesticks (bars) of the current chart faded or invisible.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
CustomCandle is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
CustomCandle provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install CustomCandle.mq4?
- Download CustomCandle.mq4
- Copy CustomCandle.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on CustomCandle.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator CustomCandle.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove CustomCandle.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: