- Detects and displays the fixed size of the Constant Range.
- Fast and easy identification of chart parameters facilitates trading efficiency.
Note: This indicator is intended for use with Constant Range (Synthetic) Bars/Candles, not Standard Bars/Candles.
- Constant Range Candles and Charts are also referred to as Range Bars (RB) and Range Bar Charts.
- Constant Range Bars/Candles all have the same fixed range value from high to low.
- Note for newbies: A Constant Range offline charts is generated from a Scripts, or Indicators, or Expert Advisor running on a M1 chart.
- Abundant additional information is available on the internet.
Constant Range size calculation: High – Low.
Gold. M2(offline): 1234.9 – 1232.4 = 2.5
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Constant Range Detector is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Constant Range Detector provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Constant Range Detector.mq4?
- Download Constant Range Detector.mq4
- Copy Constant Range Detector.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Constant Range Detector.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Constant Range Detector.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Constant Range Detector.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: