Color Fill (Color Histogram) enhances visual perception of price action assisting with decisions of trade entry, continuation, exit and trade re-entry on trend continuation.
This indicator draws
- Two Moving Averages – MA1 and MA2.
- Two associated Price Labels – ma1 and ma2
- The below Color Fill options
Color Fill options
- Color Fill between Price and MA1
- Color Fill between Price and MA2
- Color Fill between MA1 & MA2
- No Fill
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: