This indicator follows on from the COG on Stochastic that was done previously and is available at http://codebase.mql4.com/en/code/10548
The COG on MACD uses obviously the MACD values.
Attributions for the base COG code need to go to:
//| Original Code from NG3110@latchess.com
//| Linuxser 2007 for TSD http://www.forex-tsd.com/
The COG is fully optioned so that you can calculate and display it as you wish. If you want to see a video of it in use I have made one available at my site.
Enjoy. Cheers Brooky
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
COG on MACD is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
COG on MACD provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install COG on MACD.mq4?
- Download COG on MACD.mq4
- Copy COG on MACD.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on COG on MACD.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator COG on MACD.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove COG on MACD.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: