Firstly attributions for the initial COG code need to go to
//| Original Code from NG3110@latchess.com
//| Linuxser 2007 for TSD http://www.forex-tsd.com/
For traders who have mastered the art of trading with COG, the Stochastic COG should be no problem to interpret. It appears to lead the On Chart COG as divergence takes place as you would expect.
COG is often misunderstood because it portrays ( like Zig Zag ) a perfect past. Having linear regression logic, the present is often a different story. I personally do not trade with it, but have noticed that it can serve as a very good overall trend channel style indicator. If you want to see how a COG behaves in real time, I have made a video that shows both indicators working together.http://www.brooky-indicators.com/?p=1058
If you do not have much experience with COG style indicators, just Google the term and you will find several strategies being discussed on the forums.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
COG Center of Gravity Modification is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
COG Center of Gravity Modification provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install COG Center of Gravity Modification.mq4?
- Download COG Center of Gravity Modification.mq4
- Copy COG Center of Gravity Modification.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on COG Center of Gravity Modification.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator COG Center of Gravity Modification.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove COG Center of Gravity Modification.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: