The Clock indicator is placed 5 times on chart to show how you can use it on chart
It is not possible to place two clocks on your chart having the same time….
Although we have in Code_Base other clock indicators, it was still that in
the Online Library of the MetaEditor I did not find a simple Clock-indicator like this inside
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
clock displaying time in main chart is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
clock displaying time in main chart provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install clock displaying time in main chart.mq4?
- Download clock displaying time in main chart.mq4
- Copy clock displaying time in main chart.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on clock displaying time in main chart.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator clock displaying time in main chart.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove clock displaying time in main chart.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: