This indicator is based on the article: Getting Clear With Short-Term Swings by Ron Black
To set up colored candle charts:
- Switch to Line Chart;
- in Chart Properties window, set Line Chart Color to None (the entire price graph will disappear);
- Copy the ClearMethod.mq4 file to the Indicator directory, it will be used by iCustom();
- Add ClearMethodCandles1 (this must be the first), then ClearMethodCandles2 to the chart;
- If you use black backgrounded chart, set IsBlackChart parameter to true for both indicator.
The histogram shows the distance from the actual switching threshold.
- Clear signal(x): breaking Clear Line (candles change color here)
- Move signal(arrow): Clear Line moves again after flat (see image below)
- Alert: after a closed bar signal, at the first tick of next bar
The drawings and the alerts can be separately switched off.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: