Indicator QStick represents a simple n-period moving average for the difference of the close and open prices.
QStick = MA(n, (Close – Open)),
QStick can be used as a simple substitution or as the candlesticks determinant. The positive values of QStick denote the domination of the “white” candlesticks in the n-period interval, and the negative values of QStick denote the domination of the “black” candlesticks.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Chande QStick v1 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Chande QStick v1 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Chande QStick v1.mq4?
- Download Chande QStick v1.mq4
- Copy Chande QStick v1.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Chande QStick v1.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Chande QStick v1.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Chande QStick v1.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: