Forex indicator ChainPriceRSI is based on the RSI and MA indicators.
Chain Price RSI is an indicator of Trend Lines Arrow with direction to open orders.
How to use ChainPriceRSI indicator:
- Blue Arrow, Buy = when the Arrow below level 62;
- White Arrow, Sell = when Arrow above level 38;
- Sell, when Arrow Blue, touching or passing level of 80, the price will get back down;
- Buy, when Arrow Blue, touching or passing level of 20, the price will soon turn up;
- If Arrow passing trend line (red line), from bottom to top, the price must go up, and if the Arrow over the trend line, from top to bottom, the price must fall. In other words, must still follow the trend line (red line).
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: