This indicator throws visual and verbose buy/sell signals according to Bill Williams Trading in the Zone methodology and Alligator and MACD.
According to Bill Williams trading in the zone helps to maximize/double/triple profits when the market goes your way, namely, when momentum, acceleration and price confirm that you have strong trend or acceleration period. Armed with this information you can add to positions aggresively. However, price and momentum are not enough to enter a trade, and this is what this indicator tries to simplify for you, by eliminating false, exhaust or against the trend signals.
Please, note that this is a reactive indicator and signals are triggered after the price has already accelerated.
It can be used to get into trends safely or adding to positions aggresively. For the record, it makes use of the following:
- Alligator to determine the trend
- AC and AO to determine the trade zone
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Bill Williams ATZ indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Bill Williams ATZ indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Bill Williams ATZ indicator.mq4?
- Download Bill Williams ATZ indicator.mq4
- Copy Bill Williams ATZ indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Bill Williams ATZ indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Bill Williams ATZ indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Bill Williams ATZ indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: