Another version of a recommended indicator.
extern bool Bid_Colors=True;
extern string FontType=” Sans MS”;
extern color ColorHeading= Gainsboro ;
extern color ColorValue=CadetBlue;
extern int TimeFrame =1440;
extern int Trend_Bars=10;
extern bool show.Trend=true ;
extern int price.x.offset= 50;
extern int price.y.offset= 10;
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Bid View is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Bid View provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Bid View.mq4?
- Download Bid View.mq4
- Copy Bid View.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Bid View.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Bid View.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Bid View.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: